CLEARPOINT Ethernet Broadband
Scalable, cost-effective Ethernet technology
CLEARGOL ClearPoint® Ethernet offers lower operating costs, enhanced scalability, and flexible network solutions
Layer 2 Networks
Metro Ethernet provides a platform for the convergence of Internet, data, voice, and video by addressing a wide range of Layer 2 networking needs, including point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and any-to-any connectivity.
Whether your systems are collocated within a data center served by CLEARGOL or located anywhere throughout the state of Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Texas or the District of Columbia, CLEARGOL can provide affordable and reliable Ethernet connections. We have more than 500,000 miles of fiber, interconnections into over 100 data centers and hundreds of other on-net access points in the primary commercial districts across our markets.
CLEARGOL offers your business scalable and cost-effective point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and any-to-any metro Ethernet solutions. Our substantial Ethernet network is solely owned and operated by CLEARGOL, which means continuous, reliable, local support.
CLEARGOL ClearPoint® Ethernet benefits include:
- Redundant over a self-healing DWDM fiber backbone
- Higher security control than public Internet solutions
- Flexible interfaces including 10/100Mbps FastE, 1000 Mbps GigE and 10 Gbps Ethernet
- More cost effective and flexible WAN solutions than from older technologies like T1, DS3, and OCN private line and frame relay
Designed to scale with your evolving bandwidth requirements, CLEARGOL ClearPoint® Ethernet services deliver access to corporate networks, the Internet and network-based applications at ranges from 10Mbps to 10 Gbps.
- Establish a scalable, flexible path to convergence
- Extensive coverage (metro, regional, national) with both on net and off net
- Deliver transparent LAN across the U.S. (LAN-to-LAN and LAN-to-WAN)
- Help control costs by reducing capital outlay
- Make your existing LAN/WAN resources more efficient
- Include LAN-to-LAN and LAN-to-Internet functionality and features
- Provide incremental bandwidth options so you only purchase needed bandwidth
- All services meet Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) global interoperability standards
Find the right ClearPoint® Ethernet Service for your need
Ethernet LAN Service (E-LAN)
A multipoint-multipoint bridging service designed for connectionless, any-to-any connectivity between your dedicated ports, E-LAN is provisioned over fiber optics between your premises and serving wire center. E-LAN connects subscriber locations at native LAN speeds.
Ethernet Private Line
Ethernet Private Line is a fully managed, high-bandwidth point-to-point transport service for Ethernet frames.
Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL)
An all-fiber optic network service that connects subscriber locations at native LAN speeds, EVPL uses point-to-point Ethernet virtual connections (EVCs) to define site-to-site connections.
Ethernet Carrier Access
Uses established Ethernet technology and extends access beyond the local area network (LAN) environment into a metropolitan area network (MAN) to provider service edge.